Indie RP blog for Uzumaki Mito | Single | Tracking: thewhirlpoollady | Please read rules before interaction | Online [x] | Offline  | Away/Skype  | M!A: none | mun is a super duper lazy thing and is always ready to make new friends ;u;
If you’re OC Friendly
would you mind reblogging this
so i can check out your blog
my dash is slow as shit
Put a numeric kanji in my ask to tell me what you’d do with me~
零 I’d do nothing with you.
一 I’d talk to you.
二 I’d hug you.
三 I’d kiss you on the cheek.
四 I’d cuddle with you.
五 I’d make out with you.
六 I’d fondle and caress you.
七 I’d jerk you off.
八 I’d stimulate you orally.
九 I’d have penetrative sex with you.
十 I’d be your slave and do anything you wish.
*thinks about fave character* *SMILES REALLY HUGE AND COVERS FACE*
i would pay a lot of money for a complete list of everyone who’s ever had a crush on me
- Your blog is anon-friendly
- Your blog is open to starters aimed at them
- Your blog willing to respond to open starters
- Your blog is open to questions about headcanons
- Me: Talks about thing I like
- RL friends: I don't really care. Let's talk about things I like. They're a lot better. I mean, the things you like suck.
- Family: God, you're a geek. Why can't you like normal things? Now shoo, I have more important things to listen to.
- Internet friends: I know, right? I love that thing too! I'm so excited!
- Me: Talks about feelings and personal problems
- RL friends: Oh, okay, but that's not /that/ bad did I ever tell you about the time that this one thing happened to me and it was 3290259059059x worse?? Why don't we talk about my feelings? They're more important.
- Family: Oh god here you go again with your teenage angst! Please shut up already.
- Internet friends: Oh my god. I am so, so sorry. Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it? I sort of understand in a way, but this isn't about me, it's about you. Just remember that it gets better. Don't give up, please. I believe in you.
- Me: Talks to internet friends
- Family and RL friends: Why do you go online and on your phone so much? God, what are you, antisocial? What's your issue?
- Internet friends: Don't worry, I'm here for you. I wish I could hug you right now.